Have you ever fancied playing poker but never got a chance to actually play one? Or you always wanted to make some easy cash but the rules and norms were too much of a hassle to learn and understand. Well, it’s never too late to learn. Here are all the rules you want to know about playing poker.
Let’s start with the basics which every beginner should know about playing poker. Most of the poker players who boast about being an expert in poker don’t even know if they have a winning hand or not. These are the basic combinations which are not only an important part of playing poker but will also help you win the game. These are the card combinations you need to know to win any game.
1) POKER HANDS
There are different 5 cards combinations which a player should have in order to win a bet. The pokerhands are as follows on the decreasing order of their rankings in a bet.
· Royal Flush: All the same suit, sequence A-K-Q-J-T
- Straight Flush: All the same suit of any sequence, for example 6-7-8-9-10
- Four of a Kind : Four cards that are the same value, for instance A-A-A-A-7
- Full House: Three of a kind AND a pair.
- Flush: All the same suit.
- Straight: A basic sequence such as 5-6-7-8-9
- Three of a kind: Three cards that are the same value such as J-J-J
- Two-pair: Two pairs, such as 9-9 AND 5-5 and such.
- Pair: Any pair whether it’s A-A or 2-2.
- High Card: Whatever your highest card is.
2) BETTING RULES
FOLD: This means the better is forfeiting the game and will no longer be placing any bet for the round going on.
CHECK: This can be done only when the other players hasn’t made any bet. You remain in the game even if you haven’t placed your bet.
BET: To be in the game you need to make a minimum bet as of your opponent and the rest of the players.
CALL: In order to compete and stay in the round, you need a bet equivalent to your opponent. And players who want to stay in the game will have to put same amount.
RAISE: This means placing extra is inside the pot greater than the amount necessary to “call”.
SMALL BLIND: Mandatory bet for the player who’s sitting to the left of the dealer. Small blind is half of the big blind.
BIG BLIND: Mandatory bet for the player sitting next to player who places the small blind bet
You can only learn once you start playing and playing poker online is the best choice any players have these days to either learn or earn. So just log on to www.thrillpoker.com and make your first bet.